My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

14 July 2010

Summer 2010 - "After the Wedding"...

Wow! So the wedding is FINALLY done and over with - and let me tell you, it was INCREDIBLE!!!!! So totally worth the blood, the sweat and the tears! :p

For our honeymoon, we drove from Indiana to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was GREAT! As for my eating habits, though, not so great! lol.

The month of June, leading up to my wedding - I was still eating fairly low carb - however there was a LOT of jimmy johns sandwiches WITH their breads involved...

Then the week of the honeymoon, all bets were off. I didn't eat any "junk" as far as processed convenient crap - but I enjoyed my fries, fried pickles, and tropical drinks.

We got back - and I got right back on track! Now - for many reasons - I have decided NOT to get on the scale. For me, I've finally come to the conclusion that the number on that little metal box does NOT dictate who I am or how I feel about myself. My clothes still fit (all be it a tiny bit tighter...but I still look good - I feel good - and that's what matters! I'm back to eating low carb because it's the ONLY way I WANT to live.

Granted, I may "indulge" here and there - but low-carb IS my life!

Now - one thing I really want to try keeping up with, on this blog, are new recipes I've tried. I got the most AWESOME book from amazon called "Pop It in the Toaster Oven to go along with our little black and decker toaster oven we bought post wedding.

Obviously I can not / will not repost the actual recipes here - but what I will do is tweak them to be low-carb. :)

Post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment