My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

02 January 2010

Saturday 02/January/2010

Ok...so today is the first day of INDUCTION 2010. It has been literally 1 year since I first did induction and with all the foods I added back in over the year - through OWL (ongoing weight loss) and Maintenance, I forgot how hard induction can be! lol.

I'm not doing bad, carb-wise - and as of 3 p.m. I've had about 1227 calories, 5 g carbs, 68 g protein and 97 g fat.
For breakfast I made an "Egg Creme" which I like - but I think I'll just make these without the raw eggs as I do prefer to actually have something to eat for breakfast and not just drink...however the rest of the "smoothie" will work great for induction!

Coffee Egg Creme sans Egg...
1 cup coffee
1 tbsp coconut oil (melt & then put in hot coffee)
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream (be careful with HWC on induction only allowed so much...)
1 tbsp Da Vinci Syrup (used hazelnut - also beware only "3 g" of carbs from sweeteners allowed per day on induction)

put everything in blender and blend! Originally this called for 2 tbsp coconut oil and 2 raw eggs - but that just adds up to way too much fat and calories for breakfast - and I'd honestly rather spread everything out throughout the day...so this comes out to:
coffee = 0 cals/0 carbs/ 0 fat
1 tbsp c.o. = 120 cals / 0 carbs / 12 fat
2 tbsp hwc = 100 cals / 1 carb / 10 fat
1 tbsp da vinci = 4 cals / 1 carb / 0 fat (i know it's listed as 0 but i count 1 carb since it's splenda)

= 224 cals, 2 carbs, 22 g fat (good fat!)

the unfortunate thing is that this morning I made it with TWO tbsp coconut oil and the 2 raw eggs and it came out to 484 cals, 3 carbs & 43 g fat...and while I know fat is GOOD for you - I still don't like going too crazy...and my fiance made me an omelet with cheese and spinach and so total for breakfast I think was a bit high: 717 cals, 5 g carbs, 36 g protein & 49 g fat. so that's why I'll cut it down just a bit. :P

Tonight I am making Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter but not before I do one of the new DVD's I have of Leslie Sansone's WATP (walk away the pounds)!

Will post more later! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment