My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

03 May 2009

Sunday 03/May/2009

Ok, so April I was VERY lazy...went to the gym a total of like 4 times...so I'm really hoping that in May I get my butt in GEAR!

On June 20th, my mom is coming down here so that we can see WICKED!! Since that's at 8 o'clock that night, I made an appointment at David's Bridal earlier in the day so I can try on bridal dresses...I have been there once already to try some on - and that was back in October - and that was also 22 pounds ago...SO this is definitely a motivation for me to hit the gym this month. :D

At the beginning of April I weighed 180 lbs. Now at the beginning of May I weigh 175 pounds. 5 pounds this month!!! that' AWESOME!! :) especially for being lazy and not working out a lot!

So I'm hoping - work out at least twice a week, if not three times a week - and HOPEFULLY by June 20th I can be down to 165. god - even thinking about that number has seemed SO out of reach since I gained all my weight back - but now - it's like at the tip of my fingers!!!!

Right now I'm wearing a size 13 - down from a 17 - and all my 13's are a BIT loose...I actually wore one of my three pieces of clothing in my closet that I've REFUSED to throw away because "one day they'll fit again"...it was a nice black and blue skirt. It didn't fit exctly as I will admit it's a side zipper an I had to leave about a half inch of it unzipped (shhhh don't tell) but it looked FABULOUS with the shirt I was wearing - and the fact that I haven't even been able to get it over my hips for the longest time?!! yeah - it's awesome

SO - for June 20th I am SERIOUSLY hoping I can be down to a size 11 (in 'real world' sizes and that'll mean i'm about a 14 in wedding dresses...

when I tried them on back in October, I was in a size 20 wedding dress! :( 
so i HAVE to be in a 14.

Now - I really do NOT honestly think it'll happen - but omg - the wedding is a year away - if I could seriously be in a size 10 wedding dress??? (be a size 6 in real life) I think i'd seriously cry.

But I'd be SO happy if I could just get down to a 10/11 in the "real world" and a 14 in wedding - I'd stay at that forever. :)

I honestly can not tell you guys how happy I am to have found atkins - everything about it just makes sense.

AND i'm eating HEALTH foods - not junk food that i thought was healthy (100 calorie packs anyone? lol)

For example - this morning - I had:
2 tbsp flax seeds (1.5 g carbs, 2.5 g fiber)
1 egg white (.5 g carbs)
1/4 cup coconut milk (0 g carbs)

mix those first three ingredients in a bowl - microwave for 1 minute

take out and mix together more...add:
1 tbsp natural peanut butter (or almond butter, i've used both) (2 g carbs)
1 tbsp unsweetened organic shredded coconut (1 g carbs, 0.5 g fiber)
1/2 tbsp chia seeds (0 g carbs, 3 g fiber)
a few drops of stevia liquid sweetener (0 g carbs)

mix all that together in the bown and microwave for 30 minutes

take out and add:
1/4 cup coconut milk (0 g carbs)
1/2 cup berries - i used blackberries (6 g carbs, 3 g fiber)

TOTAL carbs: 11 grams carbs - 9 g fiber - 2 g net carbs

and it was FABULOUS!!!!!!! :P

see - atkins isn't all about meats, eggs and cheese. it's about learning what else is out there and how to treat your body right.

PLUS these new chia seeds I bought are freakin' CHOCK full of omegas! they're SO much healthier for you than flax (although flax is still good for you!) - but chia seeds are just CHOCK full of omegas.

one serving size is actually 1 full tablespoon but instead I only used 1/2 tbsp this morning because I plan on going to the gym later and trying 1/2 tbsp in my protein shake later. and at $16 for 30 tbsp...I want it to really last.

that's all - i think i'll post more this month - especially about exercising more.

No comments:

Post a Comment