My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

25 June 2009

Totally Off Topic: Rest in Peace Michael Jackson

I am sitting here - watching CNN as I'm sure many people are right now - 8:25 p.m. Eastern Standard time - Thursday June 25, 2009.

One of my absolute favorite entertainers of all time is dead. Michael Jackson. I'm just in complete shock. Throughout all the allegations, everything that could have ruined him - and practically did...yet his fans still loved him.

I know I did. I remember - when I was really young - about 8 or 9 (1987/1988) - when I first made best friends with Angie & Theresa (my childhood best friends) - our weekends CONSTANTLY consisted of watching his mini-movie "Moonwalker" and we'd tape up our fingers like he did. We loved him.

He was such an icon. He really was. I just hope that he has finally found peace for himself.

Rest In Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment