My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

09 November 2009

NO sleep and green smoothies...

ok - so yeah - my sleep still sucks. After one week (not including the weekend...) of journaling my sleep:
Monday night / Tuesday Morning (Tuesday Nov 3) - not bad - had taken 6 mg Melatonin the night before, fell asleep on the couch around 10 - slept from about 11 p - 5 a - not too much tossing/turning - it was pretty good, actually! about an 8/10!

Tuesday night / Wednesday Morning (Wednesday Nov 4) - Night before sleep sucked - about a 4/10. woke up at 2, 4:30, 6:30 - tossed/turned all night. 6 mg Melatonin night before.

Wednesday night / Thursday Morning (Thursday Nov 5) - Night before sleep again, about 4/10 - woke up at 2, 3:30, 4:30 - tossed/turned all night. had extratime sleepy tea + valerian root (1000 mg)

Thursday night / Friday Morning (Friday nov 6) - Night before not too bad about a 6/10 - woke up once to use bathroom again around 6:30.

weekend, didn't journal.

Sunday night / Monday Morning (Monday Nov 9) - Night before SUCKED! didn't go to sleep til 1 a.m. - tossed/turned all night barely slept - about 2/10.

so yeah - that's normally how I sleep! it looks like the Melatonin worked last Monday night, but I did take it again Tuesday night and slept horribly. ugh.

I will figure something out.


GREEN SMOOTHIES

Ok - so I've decided I want to try and get more vegees in my diet - especially the leafy green kind. Now I love vegees - I just feel like I don't get enough in my diet.

So I bought some organic baby spinach and some kale yesterday.
Today I made this:

2 small leaves of organic Kale
about 6 small leaves of organic baby Spinach
about 1/4 cup organic frozen blueberries
1 scoop greens/whey vanilla protein powder
1 cup so delicious coconut milk beverage (unsweetened)
1 packet truvia

It wasn't bad! It wasn't as sweet as I'd like, but I will be tweaking it. Maybe more fruit? Need those anti-oxidants anyways...so yeah - we shall see! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment