My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

20 November 2009

SLEEP STUDY!!!!

Ok, so it is 7:45 p.m. Friday night...I will be leaving in 15 minutes to go to my sleep study!!! I finally got ahold of my doc today and they said they misplaced my paperwork and filed it away with my file. :( booo. so they immediately called and were able to get me in tonight! so I'm very excited!!!! I will FINALLY be able to "fix" whatever the hell is wrong with me. So I will (obviously) post about how it went tomorrow!

a'right all - I'm off!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAAY! I hope that you find some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! (hey i can comment here! lol)...so the sleep study went well - I'll post more in a real post - but I think it went really well. I should get the results back in a few weeks - I really hope it's sooner rather than later...

    ReplyDelete