My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

09 January 2009

Day 7 of Induction (end of day)

Ok - so today was actually a LOT better than I thought it would be. :)
1st off, I realized that TOM is not here yet (but will be next week)...
I exercised in the basement by doing 35 minutes of step aerobics to my FAVORITE step aerobics video (Gilad) now that we have a room where I can DO aerobics AND use the VCR! lol

I also did 20 minutes of The Biggest Loser's Bob's weight loss yoga.

I burned about 525 calories tonight!!! go me!!

Then for dinner - I made an OOOOOH so yummy shrimp scampi & broiled zuchini with cheese and MMMM it was awesome! :)

I've also really thought about it and I think it may know why I haven't lost anything yet.
1. I've been drinking seltzer water. - I thought seltzer was legal on induction but it's not. So down to the cupboard in the basement that goes for a while. :(

2. The chicken I have (Tyson frozen stips) have sugar in them!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT! that realllllly pisses me off - damn food industry. So yeah looks like those are a "no-no". :(

3. I need to find a new snack for my morning snack at work. I have been eating celery all week - with whipped cream cheese - and while celery IS induction friendly, as is the cream cheese, it does have a bit more carbs than other vegees...so I'm going to figure out some other snack for that time of morning.

4. I bought a 4-pack of the atkins shakes last week - but if you ask on the atkins diet bulletin board, those are a NO NO (even though the atkins site says they're ok...) so NO more of those. :(

5. I HAVE worked out now 5 times this week (sunday, monday, wednesday, thursday & friday!! yay go me!!) but three of those days were only 20 minutes each - thursday night was only about 15 minutes...friday however - 55 minutes!! yay!
But I really think I need to get VERY serious about my working out again. I need to start lifting weights AS WELL AS doing cardio.

I am totally committing myself to the low-carb lifestyle now. Even though I haven't lost any weight this week, I must say that I am OH so happy that I do NOT have any sugar or white flour in my system! That is just AWESOME!

so yeah. i hope those of you who may actually read my blog do feel inspired or get something out of it. I know that writing this blog really keeps me accountable for everything - and I need that. :)

more to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for being committed. I am committed too. I need to do this for my weight and my health.

    ReplyDelete