I did good on the main course too - I got steak which also came with 3 shrimp and sauted mushrooms and vegetables - bean sprouts & mushrooms. I also had the salad - which had ginger dressing??? :( and their onion soup.
There's a couple different websites with different nutritional facts FOR that onion soup - there are a few that say like 25 calories and 3 grams of net carbs (which i'm SOOOO hoping that one is right) but there's a few others that include white flour and milk!
I THINK I did pretty well - as long as that onion soup IS only 3 g of net carbs...the bean sprouts were a little high - but I think those should be ok too.
More than anything though - I need to look at the positives:
1. we went to a japanese resteraunt and I didn't TOUCH the sushi (i LOVE sushi).
2. i didn't touch the fried vegetables that jenn & tom ordered.
3. when the waitress asked what type of rice I wanted - I politely declined any rice at all.
4. i pretty much only had meat & vegetables - in butter sauce
5. my only fear, really, is the onion soup and the ginger dressing. :(
so anyways - tomorrow starts a new week (well, sunday - technically) and I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow and this week I'm going to try and SERIOUSLY follow ALL the rules of induction - as I thought I had been this week, but may not have been.
Plus - I will NOT get on the scale until NEXT saturday. :)
See's ya tomorrow!