My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

04 January 2009

End of Day 2 of Induction - exercise for the day

Well - today I went back to the gym. I didn't do too much there. I walked at 3.3 mph on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Burned 134 calories there. Didn't really get my heartrate going too much though.

Then, however, when I came home - I decided to do the DVD of Jillian's (Biggest Loser) that Dan bought me the other day. Man - the "easy" session kicked my freakin' ass!!! 20 minutes and I burned 204 calories. :)

It was a bit hard for me - only because I haven't worked out hard at ALL since August! Last year I was doing sooo well working out (but not losing! ha!) and I was getting fairly strong and endurance and all that - and then I just quit and not working out for 4 months will really hurt you. :(

But I WILL get back into it. I plan on doing it SLOWLY - but I WILL do it.

I have a meeting with one of the personal trainers at the gym on Thursday night to get back into a workout plan.

I really have a good feeling about this. :) 

that's all for now! latahz!

No comments:

Post a Comment