My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

12 February 2009

AAAAAAAAAACK!!!! had a 37.5 g carb day yesterday!!

ugh. yeah - so that sucks. No idea why - just did. Now, granted, TOM is here this week - so that COULD have a lot to do with it, but wow. 37.5 grams of carbs. ugh.

well - today is a new day and I will not let yesterday deter me. It was ONE day out of 40 days that I went that high. It COULD have been a lot worse. I COULD have gone for the ding dongs in the cabinet, but I didn't. It was all "low-carb" foods - just too many and I shouldn't have done it. But I did and now it's time to move on and say "hey, i'm human, I had ONE bad day".

I will NOT flatten the other 3 tires just because I had 1 flat...

I'm not even going to say that I'm "back on plan" because I have made this my lifestyle and I had one "off day" and that's ok.

Tonight is a gym night - I will do legs tonight and spinning too. I really love the spinning class there at LA fitness. The cardio machines up on the loft there are always WAAAAY too full and it's a pain to find the one I feel like doing. So tonight is legs and spinning! yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment