My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

25 February 2009

Restaurants & Grocery Stores...

Ok, right now I'm only going to quickly blog about restaurants and I will come back about grocery stores...

I just wanted to say...as far as going "low carb" - something I've noticed about restaurants is this...
You go to a restaurant and you see that they have FABULOUS steaks and fish and items you can eat on a low carb diet. However. Then it'll say, on top of the 'entrees' page...somethingl ike this:
"All entrees served with house salad and your choice of side:dirty mashed potatoes, daily wood-fired roasted potatoes, garden rice or our roasted vegetable of the day."

So - basically if you want one of their MEAT entrees, you have the choice of THREE different types of starches and then "our roasted vegetable of the day"...and SOMETIMES that is a starch as well (not always, but sometimes)...
And I don't know, but I think it's almost UNFAIR that people who CAN eat potatoes or rice have the choice between those three items OR the vegee - whereas people who CAN'T eat potatoes or rice ONLY get the choice of the "roasted vegetable of the day".

That just sucks.

that is all - more to talk about grocery stores later!

No comments:

Post a Comment