My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

17 March 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!! 17/March/2009

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged - I know I really do WANT to blog more, but i'm lazy. lol.

One big update - while, for some reason - i'm not actually losing numbers on the scale, I AM wearing my size 13's in juniors again!!!! I am SO incredibly excited. I wore a pair yesterday to work which fit PERFECTLY and VERY comfortable. Today I'm wearing a pair that are also comfortable, compared to the fact that when i last tried them on, there was a good inch between the button and the button hole - but they're fitting too! :)

very excited.

Last week I didn't get any exercise in cuz of "tom"...but the week before I DID get in 5 days and this week I vow to as well (2 days down already!) - i'm involved in a 6 week 5 day/week exercise challenge on the addb board. I KNOW I will be back down to 160 this year and damnit - i WILL be a thin bride! :P

ok, well i will blog more later!

c-z ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment