My Weight Loss Tracker

MY EXERCISE DIARY

15 August 2009

A new experiment...

Ok - so I figured out that this damn rash is freakin' POISON IVY! ugh. :(
I'm EXTREMELY allergic to this crap and it got all over my body - including my face.

it SEEMS to be going away. :) I went to the doc and she had to give me prednisone - which is a steroid - which I didn't want to take because I know that prednisone leads to weight gain...

well - i've been on it for 3 days so far and good news is that i have NOT gained weight. :)

ok - so what is my new experiment? it's coconut oil. I've been using this fabulous oil now for about 3 months or so - but very sparingly - usually I only use about a tsp or so to fry my eggs in the morning. I have been up all night, tonight - reading about the MIRACLE benefits of coconut oil and I will definitely be upping my consumption to the 3 tbsp recommended daily.

Here's the site I've been on: http://coconutresearchcenter.org .
I am thinking I will definitely start making a smoothie every morning with my So Delicious Coconut Milk Beverage and adding 1 tbsp of coconut oil to that.
I will also be adding 1 tbsp of coconut oil to my oolong tea at work.
Then to my protein shake when I start going back to the gym (hopefully next week).

I also want to try using it as a pre-shampoo when I wash my hair,.

I will, obviously, post my findings!

laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment